NEW FELLOW NOMINATIONS
Becoming an SRU fellow is both an honor and a recognition of your interest and expertise in diagnostic ultrasound. As you know, the SRU Fellows are key to providing high-quality education through participation in the annual program. They also lead diagnostic imaging standards through consensus conferences and provide expert input to the industry. SRU Fellows are recognized experts in ultrasound.
Are you interested or do you know someone who should be a Fellow at SRU?
Individuals interested in becoming a Fellow in the Society of Radiologists in Ultrasound, complete the nomination form, upload your CV, and provide the name and email of two current Fellows who will provide letters of recommendation.
Nominations are accepted annually prior to the annual meeting.
To be nominated for Fellowship, the candidate must:
• have been a general member for at least three years and attended a minimum of at least three meetings OR have a nomination endorsed by unanimous consensus of the Executive Board as an individual with high value to the organization and who merits special consideration for joining the organization. The latter candidate is still subject to confirmation by the majority of the Fellows at the annual meeting.
• be certified by the American Board of Radiology, the American Osteopathic Board of Radiology, or certified in radiology by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, or another Board that in the judgment of the Executive Board is of equivalent rank.
• have a minimum of three years of experience post-residency training in diagnostic ultrasound.
• have two letters of recommendation from Fellows of the Society.
• have demonstrated special interest, effort, and accomplishment in diagnostic ultrasound.
• have contributed substantially to the goals of the Society
• have submitted a formal curriculum vitae (CV) to the Executive Board.
Fellows will provide a letter of support and speak on behalf of the nominee at the Fellows' meeting.
Nominations are due by September 1, 2023.
Click Here to Apply